At Imperial Capital, our Structured Products Group utilizes extensive sales and trading relationships to provide liquidity and unique sourcing opportunities for investors in securitized products and asset-backed securities. The team's rigorous analytical approach to trading and sourcing supports our firm’s commitment to providing value-added content and ideas to our clients. With seasoned sales, trading and research personnel in both our U.S. and London offices (through our affiliate Imperial Capital (International) LLP), this experienced group possesses a diverse background in structured products including: buy-side investing, structuring and origination, research and analytics, senior-level sales and trading at bulge bracket firms.
We are active in multiple asset classes globally, including:
- Collateralized Loan Obligations and Collateralized Debt Obligations (CLOs and CDOs)
- Non-Agency/Subprime Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS)
- Whole Business Securitizations (with a specialty in Pubs)
- Mortgage Derivatives
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS)
- Consumer ABS
- Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS)
- Periphery Mortgage Backed Securities
- Small and Medium Enterprise ABS (SME ABS)
Our clients include: money managers, insurance companies, pension funds, hedge funds, Business Development Companies (BDCs), structured funds, CLO managers, legacy and “bad bank” portfolios, money center and regional banks.