Equity and Industry Analysis Group
Our Equity and Industry Analysis Group provides macroeconomic insight in key industries as well as company specific coverage within these industry groups. We leverage the expertise of our equity and industry professionals to provide innovative and proprietary investment ideas to our institutional clients. The Equity and Industry Analysis Group issues Industry Monitor publications which provides insight into important industry sector trends as well as capital markets and merger and acquisitions activity.
In addition to the macroeconomic Industry Monitor publications, the analysts provide equity research coverage on companies within targeted industries. Our analysts develop in-depth and relative-value analysis with a focus on middle market companies, typically ranging from $100 million to $2 billion in market capitalization. Our dedicated focus in the middle market combined with our valuable industry expertise enables us to bring unique investment insight to our clients.
Equity and Industry Analysis Group Coverage
- Aerospace and Defense
- Airlines and Transportation – Bob McAdoo; Scott Buck
- Business Services – Michael Kim; Nate Chang, CFA
- Consumer – Mitch Pinheiro, CFA; John O'Neil
- Energy (Refining/Exploration and Production) – Bob Christensen; Kim Pacanovsky, Ph.D.; Chris Shook
- Industrials (E&C/Energy Services; Building Materials) – Scott Levine; Nate Chang, CFA
- Media and Telecommunications
- Real Estate/REITS
- Security (Government IT and Homeland Security) – Jeff Kessler; Michael Kim; Saliq Khan; Nate Chang, CFA
- Technology (Semiconductors and Software) – Ashok Kumar, CFA