Investment Banking Analyst & Associate Program
Imperial Capital's Investment Banking Group recruits year round for Associate and Analyst positions to join our program. Positions are often available in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco. Our program recruits lateral and entry level candidates depending on the hiring season and our current needs.
Associates and Analysts at Imperial will work closely with senior team members to execute a variety of corporate finance transactions across multiple industry sectors. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research and prepare analyses of companies, industries, capital markets, historical financial statements and prospective financial information;
- Create and author financial models, valuation analysis, debt capacity and capital adequacy analyses, and documents and presentations for proposals and transactions;
- Identify financing alternatives, capital sources, strategic and financial buyers; and
- Manage due diligence and client relationships at appropriate levels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to conduct analysis of financial projections and impact of financing, transaction and operational variables through preparation of valuation models; solid financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Ability to quickly respond to the issues associated with complex transactions.
- Superior writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with a proven commitment to turning in consistently high quality work as a self starter.
- High level of integrity, energy and flexibility with a positive team oriented "can-do" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills are critical. Must have solid communication skills and a personal style conducive to building relationships.
- Strong teamwork orientation, unquestionable honesty and integrity, intellectual curiosity and dedication to providing the best product to clients.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is required for both Analyst and Associate roles, preferably in accounting, finance or economics.
- MBA is preferred for Associate roles.
- CFA and/or CPA designation is a plus.
- Experience depends on level needed.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience to fill either the Investment Banking Analyst or Associate position, please submit your resume and cover letter through Imperial Capital's Job Application. Principals only. Please, no phone calls. We regret we will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding your submission. The job description for this employment opportunity is not all inclusive. Imperial Capital reserves the right to change or modify job duties at anytime.